Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GO to work with Mommy

I have some really wonderful people I work with that have asked for Henslee to come by the office and see them. All of these people are really family to me. Deanna and Jere were my very first customers as a sales rep. They truely gave me my FIRST chance and gave me a try. They have been there through getting married and now with a baby....last 7 years. They have literally seen me grow up! So I could not wait to take her to the office and see everyone.



 Deanna, Henslee, and Jere


When I was in college I used to fit bone growth stimulators for Dr. Law....well still do just different brand now.  He and his wonderful wife Katharina along with their great staff Elaine and Lynn have been part of our family for 14 years. My dad and Dr. Law are great friends and so we just love them. I so enjoy going to their office because it is not like work. In fact Dr. Law and Katharina are the ones that let Chad and I borrow their Rolls  Royce Convertible for our wedding. They also came to the hospital to visit us and once we got home.  Katharina handmade Henslee the most gorgeous blanket (pictures of that to come). So I think you get it we ..are close and I love them all!! Here are some pics from that day

 Elaine, Chad and Henslee 

 Katharina
 Dr. Law
This is actually a picture of when Dr. Law and Katharina came to visit us after Henslee came home
She loved Dr. Law and fell right to sleep in his arms.


1 comment:

  1. Aww! I miss those premier guys! Love seeing your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete