Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HO HO HO- Henslee first Christmas

We were all over the place seeing everyone we could for Christmas... it was so much fun. Chad was so excited to get to knoxville and for the festivities to begin that when it was all over he was almost depressed. Henslee got so many wonderful gifts and well we did too! Ipads for everyone...seriously everyone got an Ipad and so I took one back and bought me a cannon rebel camera. I love it so much that I have been taking pictures nonstop. I have wished for the ipad back a few times because I want to play pin ball and solitaire but Chad shares. Back to Henslee... I cannot wait til next Christmas this one was so much fun. It was so precious to see her squeeze new babies that she would get or snuggle on things that she liked. And she got some of the cutest bibs, clothes, and wait for it......CAR SEAT BLANKET COVER... it s a butterfly.. it comes with a hat that has tenticles.



 At dad (Papa) and Sallie (Gigi) She got her a precious stocking filled with LOTS of cute things!


Chad favorite gift from my dad and Sallie
It says "my prince has already come its my daddy"




 I didnt do so great of taking photos at the brunch at dad and Sallie's but here is a picture of Daniel Gooch and Henslee. We celebrate Christmas with  all the neighbors.  Dad and Sallie have lived next to the Gooches for literally FOREVER. They were next door neighbors in their last neighborhood before Joshua was ever born...so aka FAMILY

Grammie
                                                                                                           
Tonya

Christmas at Moms. They wanted me to take a picture of my arms out because all the gifts around were just for HHH


Once we got home and she opened her gift from us, the Jumper, we layed everything out and let her lay in it all


We got her the jumper and so far.. she isnt that interestd in it. She still loves her exersaucer.

1 comment:

  1. we gave H a jumper too. Give her a month and she will love it. Now H jumps in her exersaucer and while I am changing her diaper. She can't quit moving her legs! Also, we have a carseat cover and I cannot figure out how to get it on!!! Yours is precious!!! mines just plain grey-boring! Henslee go SO many gifts- she is so loved

    ReplyDelete