Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vance Family Reunion

Right after breakfast with Santa my moms family came to Nashville to visit. It was my aunt Vicki and her husband David and children and grandchild Henley. My grandparents and then my mom, Terry, and dog Max.  My brother and his beautiful new wife Nikki also came.. we had a big crowd. I so enjoyed having everyone at our new house. Baby Henley and Henslee got to meet for the first time as well. We have not really quite figured out if they are 2nd cousins or what but regardless their names can get a little confusing for everyone. My mom bought them some red and white stripped outfits to gets some pictures together. They look like little Christmas jail birds.  My cousin Stephanie made a ton of desserts that Chad got sick on and the rest of us just enjoyed the babies.

 My grandfather has a big diamond ring.. I think Henslee just could not stop looking at it
 Is this thing real?

Paw Paw  Henley and Henslee
 Granny with Henley and Henslee
 Grandmothers with their babies!
 Nikki

The Family (minus my cousin Will)

No comments:

Post a Comment