Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Breakfast with Santa at Brentwood Hills

We met Lindsay and Drew at church to introduce our babies to Santa.  They had some yummy things for everyone to eat.. I also had a few things I could eat (fruit being dairy free) so we had a good time..

We (chad and I) were hoping for HHH to start screaming or pulling Santa's beard but she was not scared for a minute by him. I am sure the fact that her daddy has a beard makes it not such a weird thing.  We got a few great photos with Santa that church provided but I have not scanned those in yet... so Chad and I laugh at the one he took from SO FAR AWAY. I think too much was going on for him to think about the fact the camera is capable of zooming in :)






 Look at her cute bloomers.. it has a Christmas tree on them

This is the money shot chad took with Santa... ZOOM IN

No comments:

Post a Comment