Monday, August 15, 2011

Visitors to meet Henslee

We had a lot of friends and family who were nice enough to come and meet our new precious baby girl.. here are a few pictures from those visits. I wish I had taken a picture of everyone who showed up to meet her.
Uncle Gainsey

Papa (my dad)

 Aunt Stephanie and Cousin Francie... Henslee looks like Chad so hopefully she will take after these  beautiful ladies.
 Nanna
 Grandpa Terry- He needs a name, I guess she will give him one.
 Laurie- she came with "how to be a auburn fan video for kids.... Chad LOVES it!
Ashley and her mom came straight from a spa weekend in Gatlinburg!


I cannot believe I don't have any photos of my mom (grammie) and Sallie (GG) or my poor brother and his soon to be wife NIKKI who came in from Knoxville Saturday night just to see her and then turn back to knoxville later that night.. their car even broke down on the way to Nashville so they really made a HUGE effort to come meet her.

BIG Thanks to everyone that came and called to check on her. We really enjoyed all visitors!
Then it was just Chad and I and Henslee and we headed home


No comments:

Post a Comment