Sunday, August 21, 2011

BEST NEIGHBORS

Chad and I moved into a dream of a neighborhood in April. Besides the fact we are so in love with our new home...but what has made our neighborhood an amazing place has been our amazing neighbors.  First off our next door neighbors have been taking care of Chad and I since we moved in. Donna and Scott Turley have given us rugs, cabinet for our garage, mowed our grass when Henslee just arrived, and well honestly so much I cannot even type it all out. They are who we compare crazy water bills with and get advice from. I told Donna yesterday that she is like family to us and its the truth. WE LOVE THEM! 

When the baby came everyone from around us stopped by and brought us food, gifts, and more gifts. We love being on Pennystone Circle cause that is where all the cool people live :)

On Saturday, our amazing neighbor Donna came over with her camera and took pictures for 3 hours of Henslee... here are some great ones..

GG (Sallie) got her this outfit. I love it so much. It reminds me of something my best friends Hayden and Lauren Lofton would wear



DING DING DING... This is the winner wonder why?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment