Monday, August 15, 2011

ITS A GIRL: Henslee Hannah

Henslee Hannah Hethcox

Was Born Saturday, July 30th at 7:08pm. She weighed 7 pounds and was 21 inches.  We headed to the hospital at 4 pm on Saturday and 3 hours later and only 15 minutes of pushing she was out. So fast we were in such shock! Chad was given the task of telling me the sex of the baby... but when she came out I don't think he could comprehend it, so he just stared at her until I said..."ITS a GIRL"
Once she was out we had our family come into the hospital room and made the announcement. I think everyone was shocked that she was not a boy, which made the surprise even sweeter!! My mom had told me all 9 mos that she HAD to know the sex of the baby... now that it was said and done.. she said it was the best way to find out.. SO if you get a chance to do a surprise: DO IT!!!! It was amazing!





Delivery of this precious girl would not have been the same without Kelly Cochrane. We have been roommates and best friends since Freshman year of college. She helped us from the time we walked into the OB ER til I was discharged from the hospital. She was the best nurse... her, Suzie, and Rowena!

No comments:

Post a Comment