Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Henslee is 5 months old!!

 Oh how you have changed from month one.....







You are the most precious child. Your dad tells me all the time you are his best friend.  I think he thinks it hurts my feelings but it just makes me happy because he loves you so much! You are the sweetest thing.  We both want to be the first person to get you in the morning because you are always smiling. You actually smile all the time but I can NEVER get it on camera. You are a huge thinker and take everything and everyone in.  You look at everyone with the same facial expressions as me, which makes me happy. but I think worries your dad.

You are at all the milestones like rolling over, eating solid foods, you have already gotten one tooth and are working on another. And you love your feet right now.

Right now you have been the MOST fun age so far. You are interacting with us and babbling. You are grabbing at everything. You are NOT sleeping through the night... please do that soon. :)

I love you to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment