Monday, July 25, 2011

OUR LAST......before the baby

To chad everything we have done in the last few months has been described by him as "THIS IS THE LAST...(blank).. before the baby." So in preparation for this past weekend to be our LAST weekend before the baby, we did a lot of fun things. Which of course may not actually be our last weekend before the baby because my doctor will not induce me until 7 days after my due date, which is saturday. SO there may next week be "THE LAST WEEKEND POST" .....again.

When I told my mom all the things we had planned to do her respose was "why do people your age think having a baby is the end of the world?!"  I do not know but we do.. think of this as the end of  world as we know it. NO responsibility, easy, sleep whenever we want, pack up and ship out for a weekend trip... is OVER as we know it.  I am way too excited about this next part of our life.. but this  part of our life is about to end.

SO the weekend started out with Dinner and movie friday night. We went and saw Horrible Bosses- HILARIOUS. While we were there we ran into Walt and Kristin and they said "yall need to go to  movies all weekend" So we did and on Saturday we also went to see Harry Potter. Unfortunately, it was SOLD OUT.. but fortunately, TRANSFORMERS was not and it was AWESOME! Chad and I had NO idea that movie theaters run specials from 4 to 5 pm and its only $5 per person per movie.. Honestly if we had known that we would have gone to WAY more movies than we do.

Other than movies.. we went to Factory of Franklin. They were have a weird "Christmas in JULY" The only reason I wanted to go was because of the ice cream parlor there has the best BANANA icecream I have literally every had.




LUCKY for me my other favorite food on the planet are HOT DOGS and they had this cute hotdog shop too there... so we got one of those as well.  YUMMY best hotdog!!

SO to end the weekend we went to church on Sunday morning and a little pool time. SO if this really is OUR LAST weekend... I think we filled it with MY favorite things.

Funny little side note... I wanted to get a pic of Chad and I after church to document my big belly and us before baby... because  no one could take our picture. I asked chad while I walked the dogs to figure out the "self timer" on the camera... this is what I found from the "TESTING"


He is seriously HILARIOUS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. STOP IT! That last picture of Chad make me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes. Live it up honey! You are getting ready to live A LOT more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the pics of Chad. Please have this baby before I leave for Florida on Saturday:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life isn't over...it is just beginning! I'm sooo excited for you guys and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! BTW-Chad cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete