Thursday, July 21, 2011

BOY OR GIRL??


I am officially ready to have this baby for one main reason....WHAT ARE YOU?!!! I have now waited a long time to find out and now that I am so close (39 weeks) I can hardly bare it!  People ask me all the time what I "think" I am having and every time I say a BOY.. even though against some people's opinion I am "not carrying like a boy"

I have come to this conclusion because of 2 dreams I have had:

1. When I was not far along at all I dreamed that Jesus (yes JESUS) and I were making a baby out of clay. He turned to me and asked me what I wanted and I cannot remember my answer, however, I suppose I must have said a boy because that is what he handed me. He turned to me and handed me a baby boy.
I woke up the next morning and told Chad that we are having a baby boy!

2. I have only had one other dream about our baby this entire nine months. I dreamed that Chad was holding our baby on his shoulders and went to introduce HIM to my best friend Hayden at a wedding. 
I did not put much thought into this one until I realized that the next wedding reception that I would be attending will be in December... I hope that is NOT the next time I get to see Hayden but could be possible.

I truly do NOT care if it is a boy or a girl. I sometimes get pretty excited to think of boys things like: football (cause how can our boy not play football with a built like Chad?! I will force this child to live up to its large frame). Or girl: precious clothes and like chad said the other night: "you need a daughter to tell all these random things to because honestly I don't really care"  Also, I am so close to my mom so the thought of having a baby girl and being that close to her makes my heart feel great!

Either way I know 2 things:

This precious child will be an AUBURN fan!
And have the best daddy in the world!!  

So boy or girl I will know JESUS made this baby for ME and I am blessed to have this child with Chad.

2 comments:

  1. I love this and love you so very much! Can't wait to meet that baby boy at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan! You're a blogger - too exciting! First of all - Congratulations! You most likely are having a boy - I had a dream of Ally before she was born, it was so vivid, and I knew then that she was a girl. No question in my mind! It's God way of showing you a little snid bit. ;) Your picture is amazing - you are so beautiful.

    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete