Monday, October 17, 2011

Joshua CAK vs. Kingston football game

My little bro Josh is a senior at CAK in Knoxville and plays football. His number is 22 and we took HHH for the first time to his game or any football game for that matter. She really did so great. I think she would get a little startled by the roar of the crowd, but did not have any crying fits over it. I wanted her to have a cute outfit for the game so my friend Kayla came over to show me how to make a tutu....

CAK colors are blue and gold and I wanted her to wear the colors without looking like a boy..which I have done and trying to not to do from now on. So we had to make sure she had a tutu and a cute bow in her hair. We wanted to make sure her uncle Josh knew she really supported him!


I think she really did enjoy watching the game

this is uncle Gaines and his cute cheerleader girlfriend
they are freshman at CAK

The game started out pretty rough but by second half they came back with a vengeance and really beat them! We have officially lost our camera by this point and did not get enough pictures.

Here are the captains. My lil bro Josh so proud of him


No comments:

Post a Comment